<VV> Re: Communique & CORSA Membership

Mike Kost vairmike@sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 4 00:39:17 EST 2005

Well said Bob!! I have not had the time (or money) to be directly involved on a continuing national basis but
I have been a member since 1980. I think 2 members of my local club holding positions in CORSA is sufficient.
I do talk regularly with Robert Landers and Bill Pierson and have been to quit a few conventions (including
Ontario, CA) and helped to make the St. Louis convention and mini-convention possible. There are many ways to
support CORSA including just being a member of CORSA and active in your local club. Having been the newsletter
editor for Show-Me Corvair Club for over 10 years (while the kids were younger) I understand where Harry is
coming from when he says he can only print what he gets. It is not the editor's (or publisher's) job to create
content. It is their job to make it fit within the publication format and look as good as possible. I think
that Harry and Mike do a pretty good job with what they have.

Mike Kost
Show-Me Corvair Club

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.