<VV> NO CORVAIR - Hand position on steering wheel & air bags

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Dec 11 10:53:59 EST 2005

I have a simple way to get people to buckle up:

Me:  "Please put on your seatbelt"
Them (usually with a snotty tone):  "Why, are we going to crash?"
Me:  "No, you'll just regret not doing it."

Best one was after about ten minutes, the passenger said "you know, I
think I'll put that seat belt on now."

 >:-D

--Bryan