<VV> 1960 choke link question

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 28 12:26:46 EDT 2005

1960 owners and experts,
I am trying to help someone get their 1960 choke system hooked up, and need
to find the choke modifier link that goes from the choke spring housing
link to the cross shaft (I have the longer fast idle link) . Having never
had the opportunity to own a 1960 car, I'm not sure if I have the link in
my inventory of carb parts. The picture in the shop manual is not much help
since it's a drawing and doesn't show the whole link (part is hidden behind
the choke lever - page 9-9). If anyone has a picture of one detatched or a
detailed description (with measurements) I would certainly appreciate a
reply. We are trying to get the car running properly by next weekend.
Thanks,
Grant Young