<VV> Clocks: One is Fast, One is Slow

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 13:21:16 EDT 2005

You have to remove the clock and take it out of it's case.

You will find a small lever that will increase or decrease the speed.

I seem to recall it's marked + and -. You have to adjust this and let it run
for a day or so to
determine the results. Keep at it until you get as close as possible.

I don't recall these clocks ever being reliable as far as accuracy is
concerned.

Install at least a 1 amp diode with the banded end conneted to the +12V clock
terminal and
the unbanded end to ground.

This will eliminate the point burning and welding problem.

Tim Abney
IECC