Buying Manuals-was <VV> RE: Commun. article rejection about usingCorvair site

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Tue Aug 9 22:26:32 EDT 2005

One possible correction is Warrens book " Solo Is" may be out of print and I
think Lon is trying to get it updated , he can fill in the blanks there.
That's one I don't have and would like to own. The others mentioned on VV
and Bryans web site are the best investment that you can do for you and your
car. IMHO

Joe Robbins