<VV> Communique article rejections was RE: blow up electric fans

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Sun Aug 7 13:00:38 EDT 2005

Hello--

I too would like to know about article which have been rejected by the
Communique. I know of none.

I know of one in which the article was sent back to the author requesting
changes to make it less technical to make it more interesting to a greater
percentage of our membership.

Understand, I am not one of the editors. And Jim, I agree with everything
you've said, except for the unsubstantiated accusations of rejecting
articles, especially tech articles. I understand that you may not want to
name names on VV, but send me a private post and let me know the who and
when, and let me supply you with the facts.

Take care...

--H