<VV> Another tool for your Corvair toolbox

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com
Thu Aug 4 13:04:02 EDT 2005

Guys,
Another thing to remember: If buying, or drilling boltheads or nuts isn't for you, there are caps available, with a hex shape, that can be put on under the bolthead or nut.  There are petals extending above the head/nut that have safety wire holes in them already.  I don't, however, know offhand where they can be purchased - but I'd guess an aircraft supply would have them.

(guy with safety wire pliers, but no experience yet)
Andy K.