<VV> AM radio

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Wed Aug 3 14:33:50 EDT 2005

> It didn't get any better than Cousin Brucie and Dick Summer.   Not
> much else like it then or now or ever.

Ah....you guys lived in the wrong part of the world!  CKLW, 50,000 watt
clear channel in Windsor, or WWWE in Cleveland....Motown before anybody else
heard it from CK....everything else on 3W-E!  You could get the Morning Farm
Report with Orian Samualson from WOWO out of Ft. Wayne (which I believe was
the inspiration for "Les Nessman" on "WKRP in Cincinnati")!

John

PS-My college roomie used to go bonkers trying to get WBZ at night in
Defiance, Ohio!