<VV> parts

lloyd biggerstaff lloydscorvan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 00:09:01 EDT 2005

Thanks to everybody out there in V.V. land for all the help you have given me in trying to get my project 1965 monza back on the road.I am almost there but still need a few items.Does anyone have a used exhaust grill for sale at a reasonable price?Next,are there any aftermarket companies that produce the door weatherstripping?And last but not least,I am trying to put the door threshold covers back on,but I can't figure out where the small aluminum pieces that I assume go under,go.Any help would be greatly appreciated.