<VV> v8 FC's of course

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 23:37:14 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/10/2005 8:04:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
grumpygrandpa at cox.net writes:

> I am curious to see if it has been done, I have  3 Greenbriers who knows
> maybe I will attempt one.

******

No flame!....but since you don't sign with a real name......gggg

Where you been all these years???   CORSA!!   website    Chapters

v8 registry.......    http://v8vairs.com/vehicles.htm   3 of them...plus many
more out there...many have already "bit the dust" [ by rust!]

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V