<VV> Roger's Rules & VOTE

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Fri Apr 8 07:43:36 EDT 2005

I used to have a great advantage (other than the Director copy). I live 45
minutes from where the CC was printed . Now it gets printed in MO I believe
so mine was later than it has ever been but only a few days. I wanted to
make sure I got the regular issue so I could vote.  The Directors copy had a
ballot in it but it had been voided. I live in IL so I like to vote early
and often but I guess I only get one . I can't imagine a Director would
abuse the early copy and hit the classifieds early, I have never heard any
real accounts of that happening just Internet Legend and Folklore maybe.
If memory serves me, the Board had discussed stopping the Directors copy and
thought we had agreed on it, I'd have to ask someone with better memory.

I only have a few weeks left in my term and then the winner of the election
will hit the ground running. My final request to the membership, please
vote, you supported me when I ran and now support your candidate of choice
again. Plus I would love to see Bill H. have a mailbox full every day and
make him count a record number of ballots. <g> Late ballots are better than
Early ballots Bill so don't go there....
Thanks again to all who supported me , I tried hard to do the job that I was
elected for and I hope I served you well.
Thanks everyone

Joe Robbins
CORSA Central Director