<VV> Re: Carrying tools on airplanes

Bmonza1964@wmconnect.com Bmonza1964@wmconnect.com
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 15:43:54 EDT

I work for American Eagle Airlines I know TSA will not let any kind of tools
with sharp edges onboard an aircraft but any kind of tools may be checked in
your checked luggage.  The airliens will also stop you if you have greasy
tools, gasoline on your tools or if you carry any kind of lubrication for them
because all of this stuff is considered dangerous goods.  If anyone else has any
questions as to what may be carreid on an aircraft please feel free to contact
me.

Brian Minick

PS I hope I did this right as this is my first post on VV