<VV> Question regarding early wheels & aftermarket

Tully Franks cicerotully@yahoo.com
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have a '64 500 and I've heard that the bolt pattern is the same as certain 80s Toyotas (Tercel, maybe?), but I haven't been able to find any info regarding this.   Anyone know which will work, as it could make it easier to see what aftermarket wheels might work, also if there are any offset concerns, etc.
Thanks,
Tully
'64 500 PG
Silver and Rust (soon to be silver and primer)

What makes one heroic? Going out to meet at the same time one's highest suffering and one's highest hope.

Nietzsche's The Gay Science #268