<VV> Re: mini convention and Ocean proximity

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Sun, 16 May 2004 09:46:55 -0400

Fireball lives under an awning less than 100 yards from salt water. But
there's no surf - the salt water is Biscayne Bay. The surf is just under a
mile east of here (Miami Beach). LOTS of high-rises to block it.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C and a chronic rust problem

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Louis C. Armer, Jr.
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 12:37 AM
To: Bill Hubbell
Cc: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Re: mini convention and Ocean proximity

Concours Corvairs and owners might not like to be within 3 blocks
of Ocean salt spray, I sure didn't enjoy Daytona Convention for that
reason and I don't think I will ever again take the chance at the Corvair
Lovers
Holiday or any other location that close to salt spray. I had to spend many
hours and dollars redoing front suspension parts and brake parts and other
items that accumulated much surface rust. It just wasn't worth it.

Chuck Armer