<VV> 1/32 scale '64 Spyders

Ryan Bollig nx13688@yahoo.com
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:41:52 -0800 (PST)

I am getting ready to make the last big push to get my
65 Monza back on the road.  I'm going to need to sink
some money into things like tires, license, and
insurance.  Unfortunately, the cost of trying to start
a family leaves precious little for hobbies, so my
hobbies have to be pretty much self-sustaining.
Therefore, I've turned to my other hobby of
cardmodeling to try to support my Corvair habit.  I've
released my first Corvair models, a set of 4 '64
Spyder coupes in 1/32 scale.  I'm also working on a
set of Yenko Stingers in both 1/32 and 1/18 scale.  My
website is: http://www.daisey-designs.com .  Follow
the "Chevy Corvairs" link.  The Corvair page also has
a link to a photo journal documenting my progress on
the Monza since I bought it.  Have a look and consider
making a purchase.
Thanks much!

=====
Ryan Bollig