<VV> Lonzo and Convention observations

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:21:52 -0700

At 10:15 hours 06/21/2004 -0500, J R Read_HML wrote:
>Lonzo,
>
>This convention has to rank in the top 5 of any I've been attended.  I'll

I have to agree.   The host hotel was especially nice and there was plenty
of room outside for vendors as well as inside.    And I need not say
anything about the raffle car.

>But, I think the KY bourbon must be an acquired taste...  I tried, but it
>did not work for me.

Heh...!   Moot point for me, I don't drink.    But I put away a lot of ice
tea during this one.

If it had gone on another week I'd have not minded.   But I'm a bit worn
from the activities from the week that this one went.    Feet, knees, lower
back is sore.   I *did* spend a lot of time outside in the vendor lot....
 and a few minutes under somebodys Greenbrier.

I'm also still thinking about the class act of engineering that was
demonstrated by Frank Parker's Northstar Corvair.

"And a good time was had by all."

tony..