<VV> 1969 "Project" Car

Dave Keillor dkeillor@ultrex.com
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:45:30 -0500

I'm not sure I really want to do this, but I thought I'd see if there was
any interest if I were to sell my '69 "project".  It's a low-mileage (25K)
Monza coupe that I purchased new.  It's a 140 hp 4-spd with telescoping
wheel, hd suspension, posi, etc.  The car is rust-free and the upholstery is
like new.  No major or irreversible mods have been made.  The undercarriage
has been sandblasted, painted, and undercoated.  The front end has been
completely rebuilt.

That's the upside, here's the downside.  It's mostly dissassembled.  I
stripped the car a number of years ago in prep for a re-paint, but other
things intervened and it's still in primer with some surface rust showing
here and there.  Also, the car was hit in the rear end when it was almost
brand new.  The repairs were done properly, but it does have the accident
stigma.

So, what would a project like this be worth?  My guess is that it may be
worth more parted out, but I hate to do that.

Dave Keillor