<VV> Oil Pressure Wire

Russ Moorhouse corvair65@verizon.net
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 06:52:18 -0400

Can somebody tell me what is the proper path for the wire that runs up to
the oil pressure switch?  At some point the wire looks like it tangled with
the fan belt and lost and the P.O. just spliced it together and wrapped it
with electrical tape , which fell off when I touched it.  They had it tie
wrapped to the oil filter-alternator plate.

Any suggestions as to which replacement wiring I should order from Clark's -
braided or regular black wiring?  Mine has the braided now, but it's all
frayed.  Does the braiding serve any purpose?

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member
Kent Island, MD