<VV> Carb issues

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:20:05 -0400

That's an interesting possibility.  One of the things that I adjusted when
the carbs were out of the car was the tang for the idle cam on the throttle
lever.  As the were when I received them, they did not even touch the cam!
I would think this would be adjusted at the time they were rebuilt.  So how
do I adjust it to open the choke more?  Bend the tang on the throttle lever
back?  What about the lumpy idle that seems to continue after the car is
warmed up?

Norm