<VV> Re: VirtualVairs digest, Vol 1 #71 - 9 msgs

Wayne Graefen wgraefen@omniglobal.net
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:17:36 -0600

Good day guys,

I got my first post in over a week ago as a newbie but had
tremendous subscription problems with majordomo and even the new
system.    Bryan Blackwell finally got me straightened out and I
wish to publicly thank him here and now.!   I've received my first
digest moments ago and while I never saw all the posts to my first
question about going "plus one" with wheels and tires for the '65
convert we just bought, I want to thank all of you who replied to
list and to me personally.  We purchased 14 x 6 chrome GM rallyes
and Michelin Symmetry 205x75s to go on the car.   We are driving out
to California in a couple of weeks to drive the Vair home, taking
the whls/tires with us to put on there!   Also trailering home a '32
Plymouth convertible sedan I found there but for y'all, that car is
certainly Off-Topic!

Talk to you soon with my next Vair questions.

Thanks,
Wayne