<VV> Re: TIG WELDED STARTER RINGS

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 12:16:16 -0500

 smitty says:  Not that welding to cast iron can't be done but the
starter ring gears aren't.  They are a much better grade of material I
believe commonly called nodular iron.
        And lay off those poor folks that use those electric fuel pump
crutches.  They have a right to fill their crankcases with anything they
want to just like us conventional people.