<VV> voting for Forbes worst car (was Corvairs in Print)

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:21:40 -0500

Well, personally, I appreciate the effort to keep the market value of our
cars down so that we can continue to afford them.  I don't know about the
rest of you, but I don't make my money through the appreciation in value of
motor vehicles.  They are therefore an expense item for me, and cheap is
always better.  So go vote for the Corvair, and let the myth live! Post an
message on the BB saying they were worthless junk and that if anyone has one
of those deathtraps, we know where they can be safely disposed of.  Don't
forget how they spontaneously flipped over and burst into flame.

Norm Witte

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Wrsssatty@aol.com
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2004 12:49 PM
To: virtualvairs@skiblack.com
Subject: <VV> voting for Forbes worst car (was Corvairs in Print)

<http://www.forbes.com/execpicks/2002/10/21/1021feat.html

Fill in the survey for the worst cars made and yes those EM versions made
the
list.>

Well for this to work (if we wanna keep our beloved Corvair from winning) we
ought to agree to plunk our vote on one other model.  I suggest the Edsel.
Not that I have anything against the Edsel but I think it probably has the
best
chance of "winning" against the Corvair.  Whaddy'all think?  Should we plunk
our vote on the Edsel?

Bill Stanley