<VV> Disk Brakes S'more

Levair@aol.com Levair@aol.com
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:57:18 EST

In a message dated 12/29/04 4:34:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jimster1@earthlink.net writes:

<< a bit of modification but it was minor, maybe boring a hole bigger or
 something.  I know that it was really easy as I didn't have any tools or
 equipment then.  What did I use?   >>

The same thing that I did on my V8 powered A/SR Avenger;  1968 Chevelle.
   Every thing was bolt up except the caliper bracket, which partially used
the large bolt wich held on the backing plate.
  This worked so well that in 1968 I petitioned SCCA for  front disc brakes
on the D/P Stinger using this cheap set up and they accepted--also the
necessary 15 x 7 wheels.
   A little piece of history.
  Warren