<VV> Long awaited apology (non-Corvair) (humor?)

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:28:15 -0500

Wendal, you bastard, we've finally found you!  The report from the NYSC (New
York Shrubbery Commission) was 423 pages long, and with fifteen days of
testimony, the transcript is even longer.

The way you tell the story, maybe your WIFE ought to apologize instead.  I
have finally convinced my wife that even is she doesn't feel uncomfortable
carousing on to someone else's property to look at something interesting, I
DO, and that's enough.

Consider your sins expurgated.  The Shrubbery Commission already found
Morton Thiokol and Union Carbide at fault and they have paid the
reparations.

Norm Witte