<VV> Looking for a part for my convertible

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:01:25 EST

Hi John,

You didn't mention where you checked without success but you may want to
check the Corsa website.  Click the "Parts & Repair" button and a whole bunch of
vendors' contact info comes up.  They list their services including used parts,
etc.  I use California Corvair Parts, Larry's and Southwest Corvair because
they are relatively local to me and they are located in nice, dry, rust free
areas.  I just checked and Southwest isn't listed in AZ on the website.  I don't
know why but their number is 602-268-5968.  I hear that Charlie has some good
prices on parts if you can contact him but I haven't been able to get him to
return calls.  He has those wacky ads in the Communique.

Good luck,
Doc