<VV> Re: Ebay and Altoh

Tareece@aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:01:43 EDT

and then everyoneelse...There's nobody even close to ebay in reach, hits, money
swapped, and products sold.

In a message dated 8/29/2004 10:20:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
virtualvairs-request@corvair.org writes:
From: <qcc65@charter.net>
To: <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 8:21:02 +0000
Subject: <VV> CPF and auctions (Little Corvair)

See previous comments below and then......

What "part of the commission fees" what percentage?

I operated an auction website for over a year and committed 100%
of the fees collected to CPF. Those fees were sent in every quarter.
Couldn't get a mention fron the CPF or CORSA and was even told to be
careful using the CPF or CORSA name on the website. Never got  a soul
interested in buying and selling Corvair parts on ALTOH. Now Ebay
is all the rage with our Corvair leadership and they are trumpeted
in our national publication for the great things they do for us.
This is not exactly sour grapes. I'm a big boy and I constantly
learn lessons in the business world. JUst makes me wonder why I,
a member was treated so differently?

Ron Guy
CORSA member

Todd Reece