<VV> LATE MODEL SEATS

Mark Pevey mpevey@dxpe.com
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:47:16 -0500

I'm finally doing something with my '67 Monza.  The man I purchased it from
really like to shop at wrecking yards!  The car had door panel trim and
lights off of a '77 Grand Prix (as well as power seat mechanism, dome/map
light from a Ford XLT pick up, steering wheel from an  '84 Olds Tornado, '69
T-Bird arm rest on a custom built console, outside mirrors from a 72 Torino,
two tone paint - colors from '82 Chrysler, Shelby Mini-Europa wheels (13"),
and high back bucket seats from a '77 Chevy Monza.

Anyway, I am in the process of turning this car into a Corvair.  Does any
one have a set of front bucket seats from a late model you want to sell?
Also, I will be buying 15x7 Creager SS wheels if anyone is interested in the
ones on it now.  If so, let me know and I can email pictures.

Mark Pevey