<VV> AC on a 180?

Norman C. Witte ncwitte@wittelaw.com
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 17:42:54 -0400

Ron, I am no expert, but I know it has been done; Sarah had a '65 turbo vert
with aftermarket air.  I would think that the key would be to get the
condenser out of the engine compartment, since turbos are particularly
sensitive to heat.  After that, the compressor, is just another accessory to
run, and there would surely be power available to run it.

Norm Witte