[V8Vairs] Roll Call

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun May 6 20:59:51 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Wills <cjwills at msn.com>

Chris Wills still active; my twin turbo 283 with big car Saginaw and C5 rear is
in the tuning process.. I am struggling to get the right air/fuel ratios.  so
temping to go to a 350 or 383 and dump the turbos, but when it comes on boost it
is so much fun.  Switching to 3.15 rear ratio - 2.73 plus 3" stroke crank plus
aluminum flywheel just too hard to take off from a dead stop...

 Great news!! We know you've been re-working your car along time!

How about attaching a picture!!  Don't tease us!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages