[V8Vairs] Where are you located?

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 05:49:11 EDT 2010

Gary,

Advance notice is given. I (and a bunch of others, I suspect) will be in
Denver in July (next). Looking forward to the burgers & dogs. I'll bring the
beer.

George Jones
Orlando, FL

Eastern Division Director,
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom