[V8Vairs] Kelmark/Mid Engineering drive shaft/cryogenicgeartreatment

The13Bats at aol.com The13Bats at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 21:34:14 EST 2008

I owned both the Avenger and Valkyrie made by Fiberfab,
They are wonderful cars even if some call them a nightmare in  a box but the
Kellison I have now is closer to the real 40
Loflying40 will only allow members who own a fiberfab car  right now and
prove it with pictures and dna and your first born,
Yes, the owner is a bit of a control freak,
However,
I belong to both fiberfab and the avenger groups and those  guys are tops
Cheers,
P.

In a message dated 11/21/2008 8:22:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,