[V8Vairs] Kelmark/Mid Engineering drive shaft/cryogenic gear treatment

The13Bats at aol.com The13Bats at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 11:59:22 EST 2008

While I cant shine light on your questions I am in the same  boat,
I have in route a ME chassis for my GT40 body,
In the pictures the "Kelmark" bell housing actually looks  shorter than a
stock chevy bell housing to me,
I need to do the 4 spider thing and haven't heard how to do  that, in fact
does anyone know of a source of built up vair gear boxes for those  of use who
cant rebuild them?
Thanks
P.

In a message dated 11/21/2008 7:10:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,