[V8Vairs] V8 on ebay

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Dec 31 15:12:25 EST 2006

If the Trans case is cracked it has been abused. Usually it's the diff case
as the one that came with mine was. Too much torque, especially in a stroked
motor will try to spread the diff case apart.
I see by further reading that the hols in the sides of the body are supposed
to be cool air inlets for the carb,
Also I notice the distributor is about a tooth off. When it's properly
mounted it is almost square with the engine.

Rick