[RMC List] - Fall Drive/Corvairs & Cheeseburgers

rearengine.steve at gmail.com rearengine.steve at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 15:14:20 EDT 2019

See you Sunday at Westwood Inn 6th and Wadsworth.SteveSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device------ Original message------From: Ed & Cheryl Halpin via RMC-ListDate: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 11:57 AMTo: Christine Kimberly;Christine Kimberly via RMC-List;Cc: Subject:Re: [RMC List] - Fall Drive/Corvairs & CheeseburgersI'll be there for both events!Ed HalpinOn September 23, 2019 at 11:23 AM Christine Kimberly via RMC-List > wrote:  Hi Everyone,This is a reminder that we have 2 events coming up this weekend you will want to be sure to attend:  ·         Fall Tour—Saturday, Sept 28th—We will be meeting in Golden at Route 6 and Clear Creek Canyon Road in the Canyon car parking lot( left side of the road), at 9:45 with a departure at 10:00. We will be going up Clear Creek Canyon and turning onto Route 119, through Black Hawk, and arrive in Nederland close to 11:30. We will have lunch at James Peak Brewery & Smokehouse. They have a wonderful choice of various BBQ's and smoked meals to choos
 e from. Their address is 70 E 1st Street. Afterwards, you can visit the shops in Nederland, and check out the frozen dead guy museum, or continue on the Peak to Peak Highway to Estes Park, or cruise down the mountain towards Boulder. The leaves should be at prime color this weekend. ** I need to know if you plan to come on the drive and eat in Nederland so I can give a count to the restaurant. Please contact me by email or text to let me know if you are coming and how many will be in your group by Wednesday. Thanks.**          Corvairs and Cheeseburgers —Sunday, Sept 29 th  at 1:30 at the Westwood Inn. Come on out for lunch at the Westwood Inn, chat up the cars and socialize. This is always a fun gathering  we will be looking forward to seeing you there.Chris Kimberly775-830-4739ckimberly4749 at gmail.com _______________________________________________ This message was sent by the RMCs mailing list, all copyrights are the property of the writer, please attribute properly. Thi