[RMC List] - Piper & 9/11 stair climb

mapiper3 at comcast.net mapiper3 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 19 07:08:58 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Blatant fundraising effort...

As I have done in the past I participated in the 9/11 memorial stair climb at Red Rocks amphitheater on 9/11.  I did not send my request for donations to the Fallen Firefighters Foundation in advance this time because I was not sure I'd complete the task.  I did.

If you care to donate, please email me at mapiper3 at comcast.net and I'll send you a credit card link.  It would be difficult for me to turn in a check donation since the event is past but I can find you an address.

Thanks!

Mike

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application