[NoVa-Corvairs] Fwd: backup plan for the Ultra Van next month meeting

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jul 27 00:32:33 EDT 2017

Too bad, the Tucker parts have moved from Alexandria to Hershey. Maybe
we could have "borrowed" them. ;-)

I recall a row of solenoids on top of the transmission to move the
shifting forks.

Ah Ha! here is a picture. It seems the vacuum servo did the actual
moving of the forks.

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2014/03/14/tucker-cord-and-the-transmission-they-shared/

I think these pictures were taken in Alexandria at Dave Cammack's garage.

Frank DuVal