[FC] Logo take-down rebuttal

Molly Bacon turkelbaycottage at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 10:31:21 EDT 2024

I have replied back with what Ben composed. We'll see what comes back.

Molly

    On Friday, May 31, 2024 at 07:54:49 AM EDT, Ken Hand via Corvanatics <corvanatics at corvair.org> wrote:

I have looked at the Volkswagen AG site and there is nothing there that even remotely resembles our logo. The parent company is is in Germany. If there is a second email I think we need to ask who specifically requested the takedown and the reason.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

For those that have fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

    On Thursday, May 30, 2024 at 11:38:49 AM EDT, Rod Murray via Corvanatics <corvanatics at corvair.org> wrote:

 What’s the image in question?
Sent from my iPhone

Rod Murray
Senior Director, Game Presentation
Pittsburgh Penguins
rmurray at pittsburghpenguins.com
Office: 412-255-1906 | Fax: 412-255-1980 | Mobile: 412-719-3449
PPG Paints Arena | 1001 Fifth Avenue | Pittsburgh, PA | 15219