[FC] wish list

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 8 09:17:42 EDT 2011

I recently purchased a 63 Corvan and although it's going to be an occasional driver I'd like at least "correct looking" parts for it.So having said that I need the following:
   Any factory brochures or other printed material showing the ways FC's were used on an everyday basis.Clear copies are fine.
   Outside west coast rear view mirrors. Factory preferred but aftermarket is fine.
   Stock truck hubcaps, not Impala style but the small white ones or something that looks correct.
   Anything else you have used or have seen used that looks good.
   Thanks in advance. Eddieb. Dade City, Fla