[FC] Sloppy Steering - Bomorang/Relay Rebuild

A.L. CRAMP alcramp at msn.com
Wed Jun 15 18:02:27 EDT 2011

Andrew,

John Doza in Md. used to have them done.  He retired and let the Corvair Ranch take over the bomorang/relay rebuilding.

I was up at the Corvair Ranch open house and Jeff S. said they have done a few so far.  They do them as needed.  So if you send them the arm they will rebuild it.

Not sure about the exchange.  So Contact the Corvair Ranch if you do not want to tackle the job.

Lee Cramp -  Corvanantics,Group Corvair, Northern Va. Corvair Club.

Have had over 10 Vans (GB's and Corvans)  Current Project - my first 61 GB.