[FC] Transmission oil coolers on a car from a FC : PS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 16:47:42 EDT 2011

i forgot i did this to my 64 coupe also.  i have not mounted the  cooler
yet .
on my rampy , i used a large (@ 12 X 14 ) universal rv cooler from N A P A
mounted under the truck forward of the tranny about 10 inches. if i get
time  soon , i will post pictures. it has worked well for many years. it gets
good air  , and is up out of harms way with short lines.
this means i have a few extra stock coolers and line sets (patterns?)
regards, Tim Colson
check out the latest u tube videos of our Recall 2011. Andrew does a great
job!
_http://www.youtube.com/user/CORVAIRWILD_
(http://www.youtube.com/user/CORVAIRWILD)