[FC] FC Speedometer, Interior Paint

Ben's Bus bensbus at verizon.net
Sun Jul 25 15:20:57 EDT 2010

Hi Kent-

All Corvanatics, you and your Greenbrier, regardless of how fast the
speedo says you can go, or how fast you actually go, are most welcome at
out tenth annual Kampers near Knoebels camping event held at Indian Head
Campground, Bloomsburg, PA. This vintage camping weekend has been the
place to be over Labor Day weekend for the VW Bus crowd and FCers a like.

This year, we have opened it up to several vintage camping groups. All
are welcome...regardless of what you camp in...tent and car, van,
motorhome, or trailer. More info can be found at:
http://mysite.verizon.net/bensbus/knk.htm

We hope you and your 1964 Greenbrier camper van can make it!

Ben and Lynn