[FC] FC Front Disc Brake setup available

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Mon Feb 22 02:53:28 EST 2010

Okay, I'm tired of moving these parts around the garage.
In fact I'm tired of moving these parts from garage to
garage! I have a front disc brake conversion setup that we
removed from Larry Claypool's "Lazarus" Toronado-powered
Rampside many years ago. It utilyzes 1968 full-size Chevy
rotors and four-piston calipers. I have the spindles
modified by Larry and a brand new rebuilt pair of
calipers. Also have a box of new brake pads. The cost to
rebuild the calipers was a whopping $250! They are still
in the plastic bags from the rebuilder.

I don't see myself ever using these. Anybody want them?
I'd like to get the $250 back for the whole package. They
are heavy and shipping could be an issue. Currently
located in Wesern PA, but they could show up in Southeast
Michigan or any point in between. Could even arrange for
them to be delivered to the Perfomance workshop in Indy
next month. Help! - Pete Koehler in Slippery Rock, PA