[FC] last one

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Wed Feb 17 12:09:22 EST 2010

Daniel
Thank you again for the clear photos of the custome dual exhaust, and nothing wrong with your welding: - as you say we are not professional welders, we are hobbyists!
I note that you have made a custom - crossover for the dual exhaust!! That should be good for the motor, 6 cylinders are supposed to sound better with a crossover! Your mufflers are nice and look original! Mine are the oval type I believe they were O.E on the old AMC/Renault Alliance from what i have read on V.V.
Tim w '61 Rampy