[FC] 140 in GB - misc

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 28 14:51:30 EDT 2009

without going out and looking,  doesn't the oem Spyder boost gauge have
a vacuum side?  unlike the "negative resistors", negative boost IS
vacuum.  I would like to see a pic of and details about the "mini
motometer", including sourcing, thanks.  I have a five inch one just
setting in the ash tray space on my Sixty -- I find it somewhat
entertaining (no radio).

for the tach, you just have to hook up one wire to the coil, as well as
power and ground and lights.  Would seem that those Spyder (and Corsa)
dashes are out breeding in the back of some dark warehouse -- with as
many cars as have them (I have mine) where are all the Spyders they came
out of?

I mounted a fiberglass faceplate where the ash tray goes and added
voltage, oil press & oil temp in my old van -- no pictures as they are
now parts for the rampy -- think someone else has pics of their similar
install.  I've thought about putting them in the radio housing, too, but
haven't done that yet.

Bill Strickland