[FC] - windows, covers, & the floors

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 20:56:57 EDT 2009

my rampy had the rino liner put to it when the last guy painted it. it
looked ok , but i did not like the color , and it did not hold up well at all
to  my use. the rustoleum  i mixed some black into a gallon of patio  gray.
 it took @ 1 1/2 quarts sprayed on thick. i did it over with did a  better
job resisting scrapes, (i figured it would need touching up often) and  came
closer to matching what i think is a correct color.
this time , after @3 years , i wanted to touch it up...(ended up doing it
all over ) and making it more non slip. i injured myself on the ramp loading
a  heavy mobile generator on wheels so i planned on very aggressive surface
. i did  it the week before the Syracuse nationals , loaded a heavy deck
box on it , and  was in and out of it several times during the show getting
stuff out of coolers  etc. it swept off clean with a broom! surprising even
me.
this is a very rough surface i did using 40 grit carbide from my blast
cabinet. i just put it on the wet rustoleum like you would spread grass  seed
by hand. i put about 2 quarts of media on , then blew it off after  drying a
day. not much came off. so next year i will report on the real  durability ,
because i use and enjoy my truck a LOT.  showing it is just a  social thing
, not after awards etc.
regards, tim colson

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585106x1201462830/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd