[FC] Serial Number

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 3 22:00:17 EST 2008

Maybe that's how they got rid of "old" stock in the '60's - without having
to discount as last year's model?  Considering the fact that production
dropped by over 60% from '61 to '62 on Rampsides, could that be conceivably
possible?  Just a question - I have no information along those lines.
Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140