[FC] shocks

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sat Aug 9 19:07:21 EDT 2008

??? I supply the Monroe truck shock with my spring kit and?that seems to work very well front and rear. The application that you need to ask for is for a Dodge truck, D100, front, 72-88. If you get the gas HD shocks then you will have to open up the opening that the shocks go through, but then you have a guaranteed shock also.

??? Let me explain the modification needed to install the aftermarket shocks. All you need to do is take about 3/16" by the mounting bolt holes on both sides of the lower A arm?so the shock will slide right through. I and others have done this very mod to fit the shocks.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com