[FC] who would like to co-purchase FC accelerator and clutch cables from The Source with me?

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Tue Jan 16 17:47:16 EST 2007

Hi folks!

Anyone want to save some big bucks and co-purchase FC clutch and accelerator cables from the Source with me?

Instead of 299 US each, by buying two it drops drastically to 199 each for the clutch cable.

Instead of 249 US each, buying two drops it to 149 each for the accelerator cable.

Further discounts follow with additional cables, but not nearly as much as that first drop.

So, for 348 US instead of 548 US , you would have brand spanking new overengineered FC cables that you will be able to install and basically forget.

c'mon, I know you didn't get exactly what you wanted for Christmas!

Who with me?
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC