[FC] Rampy

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Tue Feb 27 12:22:54 EST 2007

Jon
I am 2 years into my Rampy project and enjoying the work now that the frame is replaced. The Pass. side frame rail has a 'box" attached to it that collects dirt, mouse nests, and then a lot of water, and rusts out the frame. The advice to see "Phoenix Charlies'" truck is a good idea, but do not write to him;- all you will get is frustration. You will have to actually go to Phoenix and see him in person if you are going to buy anything. If you do go i would be happy to buy any of the name badges from you if you would purchase. I also need an original rear - view mirror for the drivers door.
Good luck
Tim
'65 Monza Convert. (for sale)
'61 Rampside in group red