[FC] List Change

VairMech at aol.com VairMech at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 09:30:15 EST 2006

OK, everyone, listen up please. Take note!

    The few squeaky wheels got oiled today. NOW when  you hit REPLY it will
only go to the sender.

    I addition, when you hit reply all, PLEASE be sure  and remove the
personal address from the box. I don't like getting 2 messages of  the same thing.
So please remember to remove the personal address when you hit  REPLY ALL.

    I expect a few errors from people but as it  happens, I will send a
friendly reminder. If to many people start to NOT  remember to remove the personal
addy from the REPLY ALL then it will go back to  the way it was. I get enough
mail as it is, I don't need double posts.

    Thanks,
    Ken Hand